The new Pilot sets the entry level bar higher and higher. Simple to rig, fun to ride you have a sail that does it all. A mast tolerant luff curve allows you to use a variety of masts and different bends. It is possible to rig all Pilot sizes on 1 mast only (430-21). Super light, great for water starts and sail handling skills.An ideal ride for beginners getting down the basic windsurfing moves.
or we are using our new colored C-Film which offers greater visibility and recognizability on the water and a much longer life
due the high UV resistance. Outlines and luff lengths have been adjusted to use the least amount of masts possible. We also eliminated unnecessary roundings in the outline and reworked the twist to get a smoother handling. We kept the Dacron luff panel as it is the best solution for a neutral behavior.
• use of C-Film // for better durability and performance
• Radial Panel Layout 2G// improved layout for perfect and locked in sail shape, smooth profile, twist control and durability
• 3D EVA mast protector // for maximum shock-absorbing and minimal weight
• 3D mast head protector // for maximum shock-absorbing and minimal weight
• revised window // for higher durability
• Dacron luff panel // for softer rotation and neutral behavior.
• Tolerant luffcurve // gives the Pilot a forgiving character
• Wide mast compatibility // works great with various masts
Learning to windsurf has never been easier than with the Pilot. The design characteristics make it feel light in the hands and allow
you to think about your moves. The new Radial Panel Layout makes it even more robust and efficient.